Conservation and Community Investment Forum (CCIF)
Working with a variety of partners, CCIF seeks to advance innovative and direct solutions to accelerate the delivery of conservation and sustainable community development successes on the ground, both improving the methods and approaches utilized by our partners, and building the capacity of their organizations to replicate and scale-up these successes across their programs.
CCIF combines expertise in pragmatic, on-the-ground conservation and community development work with extensive experience in finance, natural resource economics, enterprise development and investment banking to design and help to finance conservation and community development solutions which lead to direct and sustaining outcomes.
CCIF focuses on the following three areas:
- Conservation Finance - CCIF conducts sound analyses to design innovative financing strategies for critical conservation challenges around the globe, combining expertise in on-the-ground conservation work with experience in finance and natural resources economics.
- Sustainable Community Development - Conservation and natural resource management efforts are invariably linked to communities and their livelihoods and security. CCIF works at the intersection of these issues to find ways to enhance community development and improve conservation efforts for the long term.
- Markets & Ventures - CCIF assesses and designs opportunities and solutions to transform destructive practices and industries and develop strategic investments in improved business models, markets, and enterprises.
CCIF adheres to the following values:
- Focus and Impact. CCIF focuses efforts on specific issues or problems that we believe we are best positioned to solve, aiming for transformative solutions whereever possible.
- Accuracy, Efficiency and Efficacy. CCIF strives to maintain high levels of rigor and accuracy, focusing on and understanding complex challenges and designing clear, effective, efficient solutions.
- Collaboration and Commitment. CCIF represents a collaboration of capable individuals and organizations possessing complementary skills and pursuing common objectives, each bringing unique talents from a variety of backgrounds, and all committed to making a real difference on behalf of conservation and sustainable community development.
Conservation and Community Investment Forum (CCIF) on the web:
Conservation and Community Investment Forum (CCIF) Contributions to this project are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
See more of our sponsored projects.